Congratulations are in order for the United States of America for managing to be #1 in all the areas that count. The rest of the world could only dream of reaching such levels of accomplishment. The United States is:
- The world’s #1 weapons exporter, exporting mechanisms of death to nearly 100 countries in only 5 years.
- The world’s #1 possessor of weapons of mass destruction, among them a mind-boggling 6,200 nuclear warheads.
- The world’s #1 spender when it comes to its military budget, with a true cost of $1 trillion a year and counting. That’s almost as much as the rest of the world spends on defense combined.
- The world’s #1 location for mass shootings, with nearly 1/3 of all mass shooting massacres occurring in the United States.
- The U.S. is #1 when it comes to caging human beings behind bars, with its incarcerated population dwarfing the rest of the world’s. Despite having just 5% of the earth’s population, it holds an astonishing 25% of the earth’s incarcerated population.
- And now, with the government’s complete and utter failure to respond to the coronavirus pandemic it was warned about as early as January 3rd, the US has more COVID-19 cases than anywhere else in the world. As of this writing (April 2), a staggering 201,312 of the world’s 694,343 active cases are in the U.S.A. But don’t worry. U.S. “Intelligence” agencies (the same people who brought you that story about WMD in Iraq) are coming up with creative new ways to blame the Chinese government for America’s unenviable predicament.
America truly is the exceptional nation.