September 4th saw the FXX premiere of Totally Biased with Kamau Bell. The first season of the late-night comedy show made its debut back in August of 2012 on the FX network to mostly warm reviews. The show tackles hot-button issues such as sex, race, religion, and politics in ways that are certain to ruffle some feathers due to the show’s sheer and brutal honesty. Get into the clips below and let us know what you think in the comments section. And don’t forget to catch Totally Biased with Kamau Bell weeknights at 11:00/ 10:00 CT only on FXX.
- Yesterday brought news out of Texas in which a “kind of” attractive young woman’s life might have been endangered had it not been for the ‘boners’ of two young men.
- Only Kamau Bell could make the ridiculous “n-word vs. cracker” debate seem so hilarious.
- As for that infamously bad performance Miley Cyrus did with Robin Thicke at this year’s VMAs on MTV… let’s just say Bell will “never bend over at Foot Locker again”after seeing that.
- In this next clip, Kamau is having trouble deciding who he’s going to vote for in New York’s Mayoral primary. Luckily, Bill de Blazio’s new campaign ad arrived just in time to help sway his decision.
- For all you white people on Twitter who are feeling disenfranchised and wonder aloud, “why is there no white history month?!”, Kamau has just the remedy for you. It’s all in how you look at it!
- Who would be Kamau’s ideal selections for the deciding the fate of George Zimmerman? Find out in the clip below:
- Since Mississippi has finally ratified the 13th Amendment to the constitution, does this mean that racism is finally dead in America?! Not so fast!
- In a clip which amazingly didn’t make the show’s final cut, Bell has some harsh words for Kirk Cameron who was on his latest “gay people… eww” tour.
- Major creepster Chuck Norris and his equally creepy wife starred in a PSA in which they warned of the coming “1,000 years of darkness” if Barack Obama is re-elected President. Kamau Bell is here to translate what the hell this all means.
- Kamau has a new favorite reality show, the Republican National Convention, or as he liked to call it “The Amazing White Race”.
- Bell has some choice words for former Democratic primary candidate for Governor of Alabama, Artur Davis, who after his loss in the 2010 primary sought refuge in the arms of the GOP.
- Kamau has some choice words for Django Unchained director Quinton Tarantino, who, in defense of his movie’s usage of the n-word 109 times, cited history as a reference. That may be so, but it’s not as if there is much really historically accurate about the film, as Bell explains.
- And finally, Frederick Douglass is back. And he’s not very thrilled about his being totally erased from Steven Spielberg’s award-winning retelling of the emancipation proclamation, Lincoln.
Reblogged this on The ObamaCrat™.
Wooooow, this guy!!! LOL. Whut?!!
Watching….lol. Great post so far!
He is just clever and so hilarious!!
OMG!!!! I never heard this guy before, funny!!!
Once I start watching his clips I can’t stop! lol
Lolololol. Me neither – hangin’ out on your page watching all the clips right now.
I love this guy!
Lol. You gotta tell me which one is your fave when you’ve finished (-:
LOLOL. OMG I will!!!! Baby Bruno Mars and diabolical devil baby?! Wow….this guy…
“Hi I’m a 50 year old George Clooney look-alike and I’m sitting next to this Black Panther devil baby…” Lmao
Hahaha. What wording right??!
My favorite is the one about the guy slapping the baby, just the way he put that together. End of racism t-shirts. Lolol. SO FUNNY.
Omg and how about that ridiculous animation that Good Morning America made for the airplane sequence?!!
Hahahaha. That is CRRRRAAAAAZY!!! Hahaha.